A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bigby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bigby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigby
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Bigby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bigby, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigby graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bigby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Elliott Bigby MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Bigby practice?
- Dr. Michael Bigby has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bigby practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.