A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bigby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bigby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigby
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bigby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bigby, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigby graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bigby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Elliott Bigby MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Bigby practice?
- Dr. Michael Bigby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bigby practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.