A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bilkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bilkis, Dermatologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bilkis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilkis graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bilkis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Bilkis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Bilkis practice?
- Dr. Michael Bilkis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bilkis practices Dermatology near Flanders, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Verona, NJ and Hewitt, NJ.
See Flanders Dermatologists.