Dr. Michael Bilof Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bilof?

Disappointed

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Came highly recommended but has a flat affect, and is almost rude in his attitude. He made me feel ashamed about my weight.

DR.MICHAEL BILOF AMAZING, QUALIFIED, SURGEON!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

DR. BILOF PERFORMED THE GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERYON ME ON DEC., 10TH 2014 AND ALMOST 2 YRS & 5 MONTHS LATER I AM NOW COMPLETELY DIABETIC FREE AND NO LONGER HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND HAVE LOST 150LBS! I CALL THAT SUCCESS! THANKS DR. BILOF & STAFF FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

STAY AWAY

Posted on November 16th, 2015

BAD BAD BAD ....... STAY AWAY

Damaged

Posted on November 24th, 2014

Dr. Bilof is all about the money. I had a complication and he could care less. If he can't make money off of you then he's not interested. I've had four surgeries now by another surgeon to fix what he did to me. Do your homework!

Feb. 24, 2014 GASTRIC BYPASS

Posted on July 10th, 2014

I was so nervous to have this surgery, Dr. Bilof and Kathleen (his nurse) have amazing bed side manners. Dr. Bilof has changed my life and I could not be more satisfied with my progress. As long as you do what the doctor says, you should be more than fine. There were times I had to call Dr. Bilof or Kathleen because of concerns and if they did not answer they made sure to return my call by the end of the day. I was 357 pounds at my heaviest and weighed in at 352 on the day of my surgery. 4.5 months later i am now 258, just about 100 pounds! People started to noticed my weight loss after 75 pounds (thats because i was so heavy) and now i get practically every day someone telling me how great i look. This was the best decision i have ever made. Things I haven't been able to do I can do easily now, like sit at a booth in a restaurant or tie my shoes easy and even get on a roller coaster. I look foward to having a baby in the upcoming years knowing for the most part i should be healthy and so should my future baby. This is not an easy fix however... Don't expect the weight to just FALL off, it requires will still and requires you to listen to every and anything the doctor says. This is a life change and you have to know you should still exercise and make sure to keep eating healthy in order for the weight to stay off. Most of all if your considering this surgery do it because of health reasons, not the vanity side of it, i will admit it is a lot to wrap your head around but it is worth it!

Caring and Professional Doctor and Staff

Posted on February 12th, 2014

This doctors are amazing, caring, professional and explains everything in detail so there are no surprises. Dr. Bilof and Bella the PA made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I am starting week 4 after surgery and they are always there to provide assistance. I am a pharmacist and am use to arrogance and coldness sometimes from MD offices and Staff. Their staff is as incredible as their Doctors. I have already recommended 2 people to go there and I will continue to. This is the best place ever. I am so happy to have this team be a part of my life changing event.

Great

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I had gastric bypass surgery over seven year ago and I am still very happy with success!

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Dr.Bilof is a great doctor. He change my daughter life.Thank you so much

Posted on April 25th, 2011

I love this physician. He is so caring and has a wonderful beside manner. I've paid cash to see him for follow-ups.

Dr Bilof - An Awesome Dr

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Dr Bilof is a Very Caring and Supportive Dr. He not only throws Christmas Parties for his Patients to Thank Them for allowing him to Give them a Life Again but He will spend as much time as is needed for you to get the information and explain the information that you need for any upcoming surgeries. He's Very Thourough and I recommend him to the Highest Ratings Allowed + ...

Posted on August 28th, 2017