Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Excellent obstetrician show details Excellent obstetrician
Nov 5th, 2014

Dr. Bimonte delivered our baby girl in May 2014 and was wonderful throughout the pre-natal checkups and the delivery. His experience, calmness, friendliness and willingness to answer all questions in depth, without ever seeming to be in a hurry or to brush you off, make him the doctor I'd want to go to if we ever have another baby.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
May 3rd, 2012

Being new to the area and needed all new doctors, Dr. Bimonte was recommended to me from a neighbor. I have been under his care for almost three years now. He helped me through two high risk pregnancies. Dr. Bimonte is the kind of doctor you want taking care of you. He is thorough and kind. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and discusses options available to you. He always errs on the side of caution. I would give him the highest recommendation to anyone who was looking for a doctor. His practice is now over at Jersey City Medical Center where he is the Chair of OB/GYN Department. Rather then find a new local doctor in my town which would be more convenient, I travel to Jersey City to see him.

Such a great doctor show details Such a great doctor
by Tara on Apr 19th, 2011

Dr Bimonte and his staff "Debbie" are the best doctors I ever dealt with. He is so caring and takes his time with you. Debbie his office Manger always has a smile and is always willing to help and answer questions. The doctor takes his time and will not leave the room until he is sure he answered all your questions. I tell every one to use him. Wish he was a general practice. Love him he gets 10 starts

Fantastic. show details Fantastic.
Jan 7th, 2009

Dr. Bimonte has such a calm and friendly demeanor, and is completely knowledgeable. I'd recommend anyone to him!