Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Binder
Dr. Michael Binder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saddle Brook, NJ, with another office in Paramus, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Pediatrics. Dr. Binder is affiliated with Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation and Bergen Ambulatory Surgery Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Binder has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Binder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Roman Kosiborod
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Saddle Brook, NJ 0.01 mi19
Dr. Jay Choi
Saddle Brook, NJ 0.01 mi48