Learn more about Dr. Michael Binette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Binette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binette
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binette Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Binette, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Binette graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Binette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Binette MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Binette practice?
- Dr. Michael Binette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Binette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Saco, ME and Brunswick, ME.
See Portland Surgeons.