A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Binette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Binette is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Binette, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Binette graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Binette has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Binette MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Binette practice?
- Dr. Michael Binette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Binette practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Saco, ME.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.