A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Biondi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Biondi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Biondi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biondi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Biondi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Biondi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Biondi practice?
- Dr. Michael Biondi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Biondi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.