Learn more about Dr. Michael Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Birnbaum, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birnbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Birnbaum practice?
Dr. Michael Birnbaum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Elkins Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Elkins Park Endocrinologists.