A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Birnbaum, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Birnbaum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Birnbaum graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Birnbaum has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Birnbaum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Michael Birnbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Birnbaum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Elkins Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.