Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Birndorf
Dr. Michael Birndorf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenosha, WI, with another office in Kenosha, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Birndorf is affiliated with Kenosha Medical Center, All Saints and St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee. Dr. Birndorf has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Birndorf has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Michael Birndorf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenosha, WI.
Dr. Joshua Gershtenson
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Kenosha, WI 0.09 mi18
Dr. Aftab Ansari
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Kenosha, WI 5.14 mi45
Dr. Shane Gailushas
Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology
Kenosha, WI 6.08 mi9