Dr. Michael Birndorf MD Patient Reviews

• 28 reviews

January 7th, 2017
Cancer Reconstruction
I have been through a long process and Dr Birndorf has been compassionate, supportive and very professional throughout the process and the set backs. I would highly recommend Dr Birndorf to anyone in need of reconstruction surgery. I have one more surgery to go and I know that hen it is complete I will be satisfied and ready to continue life cancer free.

September 20th, 2016
Amazing
Amazing staff and an amazing doctor! I wouldn't let anyone else work on me. I wish I could give him more then 5 stars. I was treated like family and they were all so patient and respectful and I never felt rushed to make a decision. His team listens and they truly care.

August 28th, 2016
Teacher
I was very pleased with every aspect of my experience. I have told friends about the professionalism and gentle bed side manner.

May 14th, 2016
You won't find a better plastic surgeon
Dr. Birndorf is thoughtful, courteous, kind and careful. He made a very difficult process as bearable as it possibly could have been, and the results are outstanding. I am completely happy with his care, and that of ALL of his staff as well. I do not have a SINGLE bad thing to say. By all means, choose Dr. Birndorf.

March 16th, 2016
My Carpal Tunnel Release, tiny incisions, great results. Completely satisfied.

March 3rd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Birndorf is an excellent doctor. He performed surgery on my Mom and my Mother in Law and took great care of both of them. He listens and really cares about his patients. Very professional and great staff.

February 12th, 2016
I'm very pleased with the results of my blepharoplasty. After one week, any bruising was gone, after 2 weeks, most of the swelling is gone. Dr Birndorf is a nice guy - I would recommend him to anyone.

September 17th, 2015
Patient Experience
My left thumb got pulled all the way back in a skiing accident tearing the tendons and/or ligaments. Dr. Birndorf made a telephone assessment of the injury and then promptly saw me in his office. Surgery was indicated which was accomplished at Kenosha Memorial Hospital. The surgery and rehabilitation went without a hitch and I now have full and painless use of my thumb. I could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Birndorf is a caring, compassionate and skilled surgeon.

August 24th, 2015
This was my second hand surgery for carpo tunnel. I was very very nervous 3 years ago when I had my first hand done, but it healed terrific. Dr Birndorf is a perfectionist. Everyone spoke so reassuring with me. The surgery went so well and you can't see where the incision was because he takes the time to follow the lines in my palm. I had no qualms in having my other hand done now. From the moment the surgery was completed I never felt the numbness or pain again. The healing is going great. Slight pressure has only mild discomfort which is expected.

August 4th, 2015
Reduction Mammaplasty / Breast Reduction Surgery
I had an initial consultation with Dr. Birndorf to discuss a reduction mammaplasty over 8 months ago. I had always wanted to reduce my breast size, but I put up with the neck, back and shoulder pain because I was scared. I put up with people staring at me and joking about my chest size (38H, 5 feet 9 inches tall). Emotionally I was scared too because my large breasts had become a part of my identity; albeit a part which embarrassed me. Dr. Birndorf's sensitivity and honesty during the consultation provided me with the information I needed to make this big decision. I realized that if this was possible, I really wanted to be free of this physical and emotional pain and live a normal life. We moved forward with the surgery, and it was the best thing I have ever done! I am completely happy and I thank Dr. Birndorf for his intelligence, expertise, artistry, perfectionism, and sensitivity. Maybe I was lucky I waited this long (I am 50) so that this surgery could be performed by Dr. Birndorf. I can not thank him and his team enough. The surgery and the recovery were not painful. I will never forget looking down for the first time and thinking, yes thank God they are smaller! I love my breasts now. I have good sensitivity in this area, even a little more than before. They are perky, I can wear normal clothing, and I can buy a 38D off the rack now without trying it on. I look much more professional at work and I am taken more seriously now. It is a whole new world and I am loving every minute! And, I have no neck, back or shoulder pain. I have more energy. My golf game is better! Good luck to you and your personal decision. If you move forward, I'm willing to bet you have the best surgeon you could possibly find and you will never regret it.

April 10th, 2015
Hand surgery
Dr. Birndorf is an outstanding Physician and Surgeon. I had severe carpal tunnel in my right hand that I should have taken care of years before. Dr. Birndorf did an amazing job and was completely accurate with what to expect and healing times, etc. My hand is perfect and I have had no recurring issues since the surgery. Dr. Birndorf is extremely personable and makes you feel important to him as a person, not just a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Birndorf to anyone having any problems with their hands.

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Birndorf has recently performed surgeries on both of my hands with very good results. The Doctor and his staff are very compassionate and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Birndorf .