Dr. Michael Birndorf MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Kenosha, WI

May 10th, 2017
Easy Peasy
Dr. Birndorf removed a BB from my cheek. It ended up there as a result of bad aiming from a pheasant hunter. The procedure was quick and painless and barely left a mark. The office and staff are professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

April 27th, 2017
Mini Abdominoplasty
I had a mini abdominoplasty after have 3 children and losing an additional 60 pounds. From the second I walked into the door of the clinic, I was thoroughly impressed with the staff. At the hospital, Dr. Birndorf had the best bed-side manner and put my mind at ease. It's very easy to tell that he works hard to give his patients the very best results. I would recommend Dr. Birndorf and his clinic to anybody.

April 25th, 2017
Pubic Liposuction
My daughter was very self conscience about...as she would call it "a fat vagina". I really never thought it was such a thing until I googled it and found out it can be fixed by having liposuction. I took my daughter to see Dr. Birndorf and he made my daughter feel comfortable in a VERY uncomfortable situation. Ecstatic to see my daughter have confidence now. We are so very thankful for Dr. Birndorf and his wonderful staff. --A happy mother and confident teenager

January 17th, 2017
Extremely Satisfied
I recently had plastic surgery with Dr. Birndorf and am very pleased with my results. Dr. Birndorf explained the procedure and my options very clearly so I was able to make an informed decision with regards to my treatment. Also, the staff was able to schedule my surgery within the timeframe that I needed. I had a great recovery and no post operative complications. I highly recommend Dr. Birndorf to anyone searching for an excellent plastic surgeon.

January 7th, 2017
Cancer Reconstruction
I have been through a long process and Dr Birndorf has been compassionate, supportive and very professional throughout the process and the set backs. I would highly recommend Dr Birndorf to anyone in need of reconstruction surgery. I have one more surgery to go and I know that hen it is complete I will be satisfied and ready to continue life cancer free.

September 20th, 2016
Amazing
Amazing staff and an amazing doctor! I wouldn't let anyone else work on me. I wish I could give him more then 5 stars. I was treated like family and they were all so patient and respectful and I never felt rushed to make a decision. His team listens and they truly care.

August 28th, 2016
Teacher
I was very pleased with every aspect of my experience. I have told friends about the professionalism and gentle bed side manner.

May 14th, 2016
You won't find a better plastic surgeon
Dr. Birndorf is thoughtful, courteous, kind and careful. He made a very difficult process as bearable as it possibly could have been, and the results are outstanding. I am completely happy with his care, and that of ALL of his staff as well. I do not have a SINGLE bad thing to say. By all means, choose Dr. Birndorf.

March 16th, 2016
My Carpal Tunnel Release, tiny incisions, great results. Completely satisfied.

March 3rd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Birndorf is an excellent doctor. He performed surgery on my Mom and my Mother in Law and took great care of both of them. He listens and really cares about his patients. Very professional and great staff.

February 12th, 2016
I'm very pleased with the results of my blepharoplasty. After one week, any bruising was gone, after 2 weeks, most of the swelling is gone. Dr Birndorf is a nice guy - I would recommend him to anyone.

September 17th, 2015
Patient Experience
My left thumb got pulled all the way back in a skiing accident tearing the tendons and/or ligaments. Dr. Birndorf made a telephone assessment of the injury and then promptly saw me in his office. Surgery was indicated which was accomplished at Kenosha Memorial Hospital. The surgery and rehabilitation went without a hitch and I now have full and painless use of my thumb. I could not have asked for a better experience. Dr. Birndorf is a caring, compassionate and skilled surgeon.