Dr. Michael Bischof Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bischof?

June 29th, 2017

Very Disappointed

Was told I had to come to office to fill out paperwork, so left work early and spent 1 hour filling out numerous forms. Then was told it would be 3 weeks till I could request a appointment. After more than 3 weeks someone calls me to tell me the doctor is not accepting new patients. I guess they don't care about wasting other people time or they are incompetent.

October 26th, 2016

Patient

Good luck trying to reach them on the phone. No one ever answers. Other than that, the service is good.

April 24th, 2015

Absolutely the best. Have been going to him for 15 years and always takes plenty of time.

August 31st, 2012

Fine care for parents & kids for 25+ years

What more can you ask? Specifically now, as I get "a little older," I appreciate that I am reminded at regular intervals to be tested. Dr Bischoff has always explained everything clearly and completely, and answered any ?s I had.

August 3rd, 2012

Answers all my questions during my semiannual exams, carefully tracks lab results to ensure compliance with treatment guidelines. Very personable and understanding.

I have always been impressed at the amount of time Dr. Bischof is willing to spend with me since my co-payment and Medicare Advantage payments are far less than the customary fee.Dr. Bischof satisfactorily answers any questions I may have, explains the reasons for his diagnosis and treatment and involves me in making choices regarding my health maintenance.For over a decade I have found him to be a trustworthy, capable and respectful physician.

May 2nd, 2012

He was compeletely arogant, irrational with me, didn't want to spend time with me, and I over heard him calling me a "Nut cake".

July 24th, 2017