Dr. Michael Bishai Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bishai?

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Very personable and with dry sense of humor. Made me feel comfortable immediately and seemed very interested in making me better--which he has done!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I found Dr. Bishai to be amazingly intelligent, considerate, and accurate.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

premises look worn out; doctor professionally personal; should read patient file before seeing patient

I'm not Going Back

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

I did not feel comfortable during the exam and was disappointed that they didn't use disposable tubes to check how much urine is in the bladder. I felt uneasy with how this old yellow looking thick tube was used and sanitized (hopefully it was!) When I inquired, I got no answer. The doctor really didn't give me an opportunity to ask any questions, just told me I would probably have to be on constant antibiotics and to start taking them. They made me sick and when I called the office to discuss, the receptionist said she would like the Dr. Bishai know, and he never bothered to call me back. I wound up in urgent care. Thanks for nothing!

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Made my wife and I feel at ease, friendly, made us laugh during a difficult situation. Explained things very well!!! One of the best Dr's we've seen in a long time!!

Absolutely terrible experience

Posted on November 5th, 2010

I came here in need of a professional opinion regarding my urine flow. What I got was a wait time of over an hour to see Dr. Bishai. Then he comes in and seems very rushed. After another visit, he misdiagnosed me, telling me I needed a special catheter procedure at his hospital and no one could tel me how much it would cost. When I woke up after the procedure, the nurse told me he did not find anything. I was so disappointed and embarrassed. I felt completely hustled by this doctor. Please take your business elsewhere. I paid over 1000 dollars for nothing!

Posted on July 11th, 2010

Dr. Bishai is a very caring doctor. I never felt rushed like most doctors do.He was very patient and professional. I was in good hands under his care. He treated me and my dad. He diagnosed my problem right away and gave me the needed treatment. I definitly recommend him to all my friends.

Posted on August 19th, 2016