Dr. Michael Bishara MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 19th, 2016
Great staff
I would sincerely like to thank Dr. Bishara for bringing hope back into my life. A year back i found myself in a hospital in desperate need of help and with a very dark road ahead. Dr bishara was there to help me see light. In regards to the below comment i find it very low for someone to bring nothing but bad comments about someone who i personally believe saved my life. It may be your spouse was not serious about treatment and chose not to seek help. I am personally a cash patient but only because he is not in network with my insurance. I find that the cost of his office visit is little compared to the alternative dark road ahead. It has been a complete life changer for me. Its very hard to find a Dr who is so knowledgeable and understanding. It is also very hard to find good staff and yours dr bishara, is great! I have nothing but good things to say and great vibes from that office each and every single time. Im glad i ended up in good hands!

October 19th, 2016
Very unsatisfied patient
This was the most awful experience I have ever had with a physician. He is all about money doesn't care about patient's care. My spouse was in a drug rehab and wanted to come home off of everything was put on tons of more medication. When he got discharged he was sent with no prescriptions and when we called the doctor he tells us it's not his problem. He takes my insurance but refused to use it stated he would only My husband if we paid in cash. Three people have died under his care one from suicide and two for drug overdoses that we know of. my husband had all kinds of side effects from the medications when he was told about it Dr. Bishara did nothing. He has absolutely no ethics and no patient care skills. Very unsatisfied patientI would not suggest this doctor to anyone.

February 10th, 2016
A+++
Thank you Doctor Bishara you have been my saving grace. Thank you Nancy and Nichole for going above and beyond with getting me in to see Doctor Bishara and for getting my medication taken care of at the nice pharmacy on Brockton. You all have been extremely helpful and I can't thank you enough! I owe you girls a Starbucks still, I didn't forget. God Bless you!!

November 17th, 2015
Thank you so much!!
I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. I SAW DR. BISHARA IN THE ANAHEIM LIGHTHOUSE DETOX. I THEN FOLLOWED UP IN HIS OFFICE. DR. BISHARA IS AMAZING! I ALSO THINK HIS OFFICE STAFF IS AMAZING! I CANT THANK ALL OF THEN ENOUGH. I APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP I RECEIVED WHILE IN THE TREATMENT WITH MY DISABILITY PAPER WORK, NICOLE MADE SURE IT WAS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER AND SHE DID THE SAME WITH MY MEDICATION. ONCE I DISCHARGED SHE ALSO HELPED WITH MY RETURN TO WORK. NICOLE, I APPRECIATE YOU!! DR. BISHARA, I OWE YOU MY LIFE!!! TO THE REST OF THE OFFICE STAFF, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND!! THANK YOU ALL!!

October 9th, 2015
Great Dr but his staff let me drown...
I give it one star.. That goes to Dr Bishara. He is a great physician , so I truly am saddened to leave his office and know I'll never return. My life and another life, depended on the help of this doctors training and services ! I could NOT get past the rude front office staff, and looking back.. I realize the front office staff is barked at by the back office nurse. They are forced to give the answers she rambles .. Yet she is NOT an MD nor does Nicole have any credentials to make the decisions that Dr Bishara has given her power to, but is unaware what his employee is REALLY like. Go on any website and at least one bad review is under this great doctor 's name . The reviews all revolve around terrible office staff attitude . All, excluding Mrs Bishara, whom has always been helpful and intelligent when responding to patients . Even upon walking in, the staff gives looks that are rude and of annoyance. If YOU "LADIES"(ya right ) don't like your jobs , there are plenty of real LADIES , with more qualifications and longer experience ... That would love to be sitting where you're sitting! Working for an excellent addiction specialist , that unfortunately does not remove the primary reasons for patients wandering away and finding new doctors . ! I was treated terribly each visit, regardless how polite I was. I haven't been a patient long, and I know it's a busy office. I'm not asking to be best friends with Nancy or Nicole !! I just ask for respect ! Their boss smiles ! Their boss is polite !! Their boss has treated me like a human being... Yet those two look down on the patients at their mercy. I've never understood why, and I don't need to stick around to pay that much money monthly, to be treated like the dirt under their feet! Please , Dr Bishara.. You are amazing and you help all those before you! I ask you take a closer look at those on your payroll , & how they are treating the patients seeking help from you . No patient should feel the way they've made me feel. This recent experience of being ignored on phone , my question repeated yet she STILL IGNORED me, and I guarantee NEVER informed DR about my concern! I will always appreciate Dr Bishara, I will always regret dealing with such sad heartless office staff. Hate your job that much? Leave! Allow someone that cares about helping others, work there! Let them take your hated jobs!! Go be rude elsewhere , bcuz in a healthcare environment is not where you ARE NEEDED or will BE of VALUE. Replaceable! Each angry one is easily replaced , just don't destroy a great physicians name and hard work in the process !

April 1st, 2015
Charged for procedures not done.
This was a very good Dr. I can't say that much for his staff, My visit was for a Suboxone detox (which I payed cash) now I am getting bills for things that were not done, they are charging me for b-12 twice in the same day, lab work that was never done and other imaginary charges that were never done. Be careful of this place they will try to get into your pocketbook and lie about it.

December 1st, 2014
Only cares about money

October 26th, 2014
Disappointment
Makes up his mind and does not actually listen to anything I said. Came to very inaccurate conclusions about me, arrogant, narcissistic, no patient rights, VERY unsanitary office and procedures.

July 17th, 2014
Beware
A office staff that is moronic, rude, offensive, Abusive, liars, and incorrect billing and needless test ordering Specialist. Not to mention calls put on hold to listen to infant crib Mobil music for hours. They pass calls between them and laugh at patients . Stay away,

July 4th, 2012
While "caring" for a relative at the College Hospital of Costa Mesa, refused to provide anything more than vague one word answers to a relative. Then left room and asked fellow Dr. "why do you get all the good ones and I get all the bozos?"Unacceptable behavior from a "Dr"

March 26th, 2011
PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS BEWARE!
Two things sum it up: 2+ hour wait times are the norm. and this guy is in it for one thing only. Money! Will prescribe you anything his pharma rep is promoting that day. The pharma. Salesmen are constantly there. After months, doc doesn't know me or my story. Doctor pushes drugs on you whether needed or not. When asked about side effects; they either don't exist skirts the question.

December 9th, 2010
he makes u wait for ever.........
The overall expierience was unpleasent. I wasted 3 and 1/2 hours out of my day. Everything else was ok I gues.. but that's wait to long to be waiting to see the doctor. And that was the follow up appoitment not the first one. For the first one was even longer. A tad over 4 hours if I have to guess