A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Biswas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Biswas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Biswas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Biswas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Biswas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Piedmont Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Satyen Biswas MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Biswas practice?
- Dr. Michael Biswas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Biswas practices Internal Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Internists.