Learn more about Dr. Michael Bither:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bither is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bither
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bither Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bither, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bither graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bither has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bither MD is a male Geriatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bither practice?
- Dr. Michael Bither has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bither practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Freeport, ME.
See Freeport Geriatric Doctors.