Learn more about Dr. Michael Bither:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bither is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bither
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bither Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bither, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bither graduated from Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tubingen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bither has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bither MD is a male Geriatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bither practice?
- Dr. Michael Bither has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bither practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Freeport, ME.
See Freeport Geriatric Doctors.