A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bittles is Satisfactory. Dr. Bittles has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bittles, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittles graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bittles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Providence Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bittles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bittles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bittles practice?
Dr. Michael Bittles practices Surgery near West Point, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Blair, NE and Elkhorn, NE.
See West Point Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Bittles, Dr. Micheal Bittles, Dr. Michel Bittles, Dr. Mickey Bittles, Dr. Miguel Bittles, Dr. Mike Bittles