Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Black
Dr. Michael Black, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Ophthalmology. Dr. Black is affiliated with Appleton Medical Center, Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center and New London Family Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Black has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Michael Black is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.
Dr James Kemmerling
Bariatric Medicine, Hematology, General Surgery
Green Bay, WI
Dr. Philip Vogt
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Appleton, WI 0 mi37
Dr. David Duppler
Appleton, WI 0 mi36