A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Blackmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Blackmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackmon
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Blackmon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bendele Blackmon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Blackmon practice?
- Dr. Michael Blackmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Blackmon practices Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pulmonologists.