A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Blackmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Blackmon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackmon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackmon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Blackmon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bendele Blackmon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Blackmon practice?
- Dr. Michael Blackmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Blackmon practices Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pulmonologists.