Dr. Michael Blackmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Blackmon?

March 18th, 2016

Correcting a mistake !!

Recently did a review of this fantastic physician, GIVING 5 STARS ACROSS THE BOARD!!!! Buttttttt, when I reviewed my review, I saw that instead of 5 stars overall as I had entered, only one star was showing...... Program would not let me back in to correct that ..... Until now ....

March 8th, 2016

What can you say about "THE VERY , VERY BEST " ?? He's great .... Beside being the best in each of his specialties, he is absolutely the best diagnostic physician I have ever seen, heard of or had the pleasure & good luck to be treated by for the past 8/9 years!!!

September 24th, 2013

Terrific, Fantastic, Caring

I was so fortunate to find Dr. Blackmon. I drive four hours to see him and he is worth it. He spends 1-2 hours with me at every visit. He is an excellent physician. He truly cares about his patients. He is able to put all the little pieces together and comes up with something he thinks will help you. He's always listening to you. I'm blessed to have him as my physician.

November 18th, 2010

This doc knows what hes doing

October 11th, 2010

Saved my life. Diagnosed my IPF.

September 15th, 2010

One of the best in Tx. Maybe in the U.S.Met him on emergency situation and he saved my life. After knowing him, he is the best person you will ever meet. A truly caring Dr.

June 30th, 2010

I took my Dadto Presbyterianhospital forcrtical care. He neededimmediateattenmtion, tests,etxc. Dr Blackmon hesitated fortwo full days whilemy Daddrew closer to death,ashewent in in critical state. Why did hesitate? Why did he hesitate? He says because he was afraid it would make my dad worse. Worse than what?! He needed to run deep blood gases,and a miriad of tests instead of just sitting there, waiting,he said, for my Dad's condition to improve..can you imagine?! Waiting for him to improve to run the tests to see what was robbing him of his life breath.Now I find out he had only been at the PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL OF PLANO FOR ONLY ONE MONTH!WHERE DID THIS GUY COME FROM? WHY DID HE LEAVE THE OTHER PLACE?Why did he do nothing to help my Dad? I hope,and I do pray to God that the day this man,who plays God,will be in the same position my Dad was in, and receive the same, lax, distant, uninformative,disinformative,aloof,uncaring evasive,deceptive,and above all,HESITANT attention he tossed my Dad's way. They did not even havethedecency to tell us a time they would perform a procedure when they finally decided to perform it..all we got was,"some time inthemorning tomorrw". Well,myDad was really having difficulties,sat up all night in chair to get breath, and nurses could have cared less..nobody called the doctor because my Dad was really having difficulties by then. He suffered, gasping for air all night long. While Dr. Blackmon was home cozy in bed.Heaven forbid a nurse should disturb a God/Doctors sleep.I will never forget the horror, and deep sadness that entered my heart when I realized we were dealing with incompetent, uncaring people. Personally,I think they were in a hurry for the bed, and figured my Dad had lived long enough.

September 21st, 2017