inactive

Michael S Blaiss MD Patient Reviews

3.0

March 1st, 2013
Arrogant, poor bedside manner, refuses to listen to you as the patient, can't see beyond what he thinks to be right, office visits seem rushed and as though he does not care about his patients. He could not figure out what was wrong with me because my allergy problems are not as clear cut as most....so instead of helping me, he sent me to multiple specialists who all agreed that it was allergy related. He was the only one who wouldn't accept that. After going to the ER and having the ER dr tell me that I needed a second opinion, they referred me to another allergist who is so much better in all aspects and has resolved my issues. Would never go back to this dr again.....because of his arrogance, I had to suffer unnecessarily for three years!

February 17th, 2012
Dissapointed
We were very excited to see him as we have heard great things about this group. However, he refused to listen to my concerns and seemed quite rude and inconsiderate. Very dissapointed.

April 20th, 2011
Not that bad
He is a world renowned allergist. He is not as bad as the previous poster made him out to be. He is a nice guy but very busy as most doctors are. He travels around the world and treats patients and does seminars. If you want the best, go to him.

November 4th, 2010
No! No! not this guy
Went to see him with my sick child. No professionlism showed, instead he is headstrong, arrogant and was not ready to answer our questions. We would never never see this thug.