Learn more about Dr. Michael Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blake, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Austin Blake MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Blake practice?
- Dr. Michael Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Blake practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.