A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blake, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blake has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Austin Blake MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Blake practice?
- Dr. Michael Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Blake practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.