A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Blanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Blanc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanc
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Blanc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blanc, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanc graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blanc has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Lillian M. Hudspeth Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Blanc FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Blanc practice?
- Dr. Michael Blanc has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Blanc practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Internists and San Angelo Cardiologists.