Learn more about Dr. Michael Blanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Blanc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanc
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Blanc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blanc, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanc graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blanc has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Lillian M. Hudspeth Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Blanc FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Blanc practice?
- Dr. Michael Blanc has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Blanc practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Internists and San Angelo Cardiologists.