A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Blend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blend, DO is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blend graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blend has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Blend DO is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Blend practice?
- Dr. Michael Blend has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Blend practices Nuclear Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Nuclear Medicine Physicians.