Dr. Michael Bleyberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bleyberg?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bleyberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2013

I was recently admitted for a kidney stone. Drs. Drew, my urologist and Bleyberg, my anesthesiologist, moved my case quickly from the emergency room to the operating room. Although additional tests ordered by other doctors were not finished, Dr Bleyberg felt I needed to go to surgery sooner than later. Within hours after my surgery, my fever went away and I started feeling better. I left the hospital 3 days later. Dr. Drew said that it was Dr. Bleyberg's willingness to move me to surgery sooner that made my situation better. Thank you Dr. Bleyberg

January 29th, 2012

Carpenter

Although Dr Bleyberg cancelled my case, he gave me and my wife a through explanation. He made sure I was seen by a heart and sleep doctor. I was treated for my sleep apnea and received a full heart exam and placed on medicine for my fibrillation.

November 5th, 2015