Dr. Michael Blocker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Blocker?

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Blocker for approx. 9 years. He is "tops in his field" !!! Very intelligent with "exceptional" bedside manner!! I miss him and his kind and humbleness.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

DR BLOCKER IS GREAT. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS SO MUCH IN DEMAND, THAT HE SEEMS RUSHED TRYING TO GET TO HIS PATIENTS. I THINK HE SHOULD BE A MENTOR TO OTHER DOCTORS IN THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE AREA, SO THAT SOME OF THE BURDEN COULD BE TAKEN OFF HIS SHOULDERS. IT WOULD GIVE HIM MORE TIME FOR EACH PATIENT SO THAT HE COULD EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON, SIDE EFFECTS OF MEDS, AND BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. LETS GET MORE LIKE HIM

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

if you are looking for the best doctor in alamance county, you have found the best, i was so sick i felt like dying 2 years ago now becuase of doctor blockers finding and care i feel alive again

I would not recommend this doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Followup is poor, little regard for patient's illness. He is not committed and I would advise to look for a better infectious disease doctor.

Pre-travel consultation

Posted on June 6th, 2009

I will be taking a trip to Eastern Europe and wanted to get the vaccinations recommended by the CDC. I started by stopping at my regular Doctor's office to ask a couple of questions and schedule some vaccinations. They made me feel as if I was bothering them and referred me to Dr. Blocker. I called Dr. Blocker's office and explained what I was after and when I was going. They were nice enough to work me in on short notice. One needs to let vaccines percolate in blood for a bit before they're effective after all. I arrived for my appointment on time, filled out some forms and was brought back in a reasonable amount of time for BP, Height/Weight, etc. Then another short wait and I saw the doctor. He had some information printed out about various health concerns when traveling to Eastern Europe. He went over everything and happily answered my questions as we went through. I think we chatted for close to 30 minutes.Overall, I was very pleased.

Posted on March 19th, 2017