A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bloome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bloome is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloome
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bloome Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bloome, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloome graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bloome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allyn Bloome MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bloome practice?
- Dr. Michael Bloome has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bloome practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.