A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bloome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bloome is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bloome, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloome graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bloome has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allyn Bloome MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bloome practice?
- Dr. Michael Bloome has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bloome practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.