Dr. Michael Blumenkrantz MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Los Angeles, CA

3.6

no change

April 25th, 2017
He is a highly intelligent physician who takes the time to sit down with you and explain in detail your issues and concerns.
He is a very intelligent physician who will take the time to sit down with you and explain in detail your issues and concerns I got the sense he really cares about his patients He actually called me himself to go over all my labs instead of just faxing them to me as my previous Dr had done .

September 11th, 2015
Worst possible rating for this jerk doctor!
He is the most rude doctor, I would never recommend anyone ever see him. He is condescending and even his own staff thinks he is a**. Sorry to be so blunt, but there are so many great doctors out there, don't go to this jerk....

August 29th, 2012
Dr Blumenkrantz is a very intelligentwarm and compasionate physician.He has an excellent bedside manner and excellent at diagnoising problems. He also has published many medical articles in nutrition, hypertension and kidney disease. I looked him up on the internet and was extremely impressed. I think he is the smartest and nicest doctor I have ever seen.

July 20th, 2011
Dr. Blumenkrantz is a very intelligent Physician with a caring bedside manner.He figured out what was wrong with me in one visit. I was very impressed with his Medical knowledge. I would highly recommend him.