Overall Review

January 7th, 2014
hematuria
hi, i am a 42 yr old male. recently ive had 4 urin tests and all to be found with large amounts of blood threw microscopic. (hematuria) otherwise healthy with no pains or any systems. we tried a ct scan, ultra sound,cystoscopy,and went to a urologist and a kidney specialist. the city are for which i live in is known for a bad are for doctors to say the least. so, my faith isnt what it should be. ive been left by 3 doctors with the same answer...i have no idea where the blood is comimng from?

May 17th, 2013
Retired
Dr. Blute is professional, has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable about his field. He explained what I should expect after the surgery that he performed on me 11 years ago and it happened just as he said. Recently I contacted Dr. Blute because of some health concerns and he remembered me and asked if I could come to Boston which I am so happy I did. Just like before I am very satisfied with the first class treatment I received from him and his staff. I highly recommend him.

June 18th, 2010
WHAT CAN ONE SAY - HE SAVED MY LIFE AND GAVE ME HOPE FOR STAGE 3 BLADDER CANCER. HE GAVE ME A NEW LEASE ON LIFE!CARING AND WITH COMPASSION - NO ONE COULD ASK FOR MORE!!