Dr. Michael Boatright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Boatright?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Boatright?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 13th, 2016

I waited 9 months for an appointment at the direction of my Doctor. I had revealing markers in my tests that rose his concerns. The staff is the sloppiest and most rude group of individuals I have encountered in the medical field. The office is in disarray. It smells aweful. It is filthy. As I sat there all I could continue to say to myself was, " You are feeling terrible and this appointment took 9 months and the office does not mean this may not be a good Doctor." Well it does. He ask some questions. Responded condescendingly and began to tell me of his challenges with his medical philosphy. No tests run. Said he would follow up on after checking on something and never did. By the end I felt like I had paid him to give him a therapy session. And I recieved no answers and no explainations and no inquisition or concern due to what is his challenge with his medical philosphy that he should not be a thorough Dr. in his specialty. It obviously made me question the entire group practice; however, in desperation for answers, I checked to see if I could get a second opinion and they will not let you see another doctor in the practice once you have been to one. Not many Rheumatologists in Memphis, but go somewhere else. I feel very sorry for him and for his patients and for this group.

January 16th, 2016

Dr. Boatright is Awesome

August 28th, 2015

Bad for me, maybe bad for you

I waited 6 months to get an appt. with him because I had heard he was the best. I stuck with him for 3 years in which he downplayed my symptoms of inflammatory arthritis. Turns out I didn't fit into his 'little box' of symptoms and after getting proper treatment from another doctor I'm doing MUCH better. If you have the set of perfect obvious symptoms he might be ok. I won't be going back.

November 6th, 2016