A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bode is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bode, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bode graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bode has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Bode MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bode practice?
- Dr. Michael Bode has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bode practices Family Medicine near Brownsburg, IN.
See Brownsburg Primary Care Doctors.