Dr. Michael Boedefeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Boedefeld?

October 28th, 2016

Horrific experience

First time I met with him I waited 1 hr 45 min for him to spend about 5 min with me. The next time had a procedure done and it was horrible. Paid 100.00 to be sedated as I suffer from anxiety and am terrified of needles especially in my neck. The nurse gave verses she says as doctor is putting the needle in my neck. I cried hysterically through the whole procedure sedation didn't work as I have had versed in other surgeries. Both the doctor and nurse Gina could of cared less that I was in discomfort. I would not RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS OFFICE IN WENTZVILLE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

February 17th, 2016

Great doc

He looked over my chart and examined me and was able to pick up on my problem immediately. He reviewed why I was hurting to me and offered me a procedure that was very simple and helped almost immediately.

February 9th, 2016

The Best Pain Specialist

The Best pain Specialist around!! Have been to many and He is by far the Smartest and Kind and very Patient oriented . Basically ,He cares. He has help me now to try to have a normal life. With out him I would have given up. Thanks Dr. Boedefeld :)

February 5th, 2016

worst doctor everrrrrr!

He made me feel like my problems were minimal and insignificant. Even though my mris said other wise he is unprofessional, rude, and thinks he is better because he is a doctor even though he took an oath he's in it for the money! Stay away!

January 21st, 2016

Un sincere jerk injection mill

He rarely spoke to me and on my first visit went straight to injections, worst doctor I have ever met.

June 1st, 2015

Amazing doctor who really made me feel like he cared about what I had to say and about the care he was providing. Staff was great and really made me feel comfortable.

April 4th, 2015

Made a painful situation manageable everyone one was helpful and understanding. Thank you

March 4th, 2015

Dr. Boedefeld

I was recommended to see Dr. Boedefeld from a friend. It was very easy to make an appointment and the staff was very professional. Dr. Boedefeld was very kind and listened to all of my concerns. I did not feel rushed. He ordered some tests and I was rescheduled to come back and see him. He spent a lot of time going over the MRI and all of my treatment options. I received a series of injections and have 90% pain relief. I am so grateful to all of them, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 13th, 2014

Dr. Boedefeld

Dr. Boedefeld and his staff were excellent. The reason I rates ease of appointment as a two was because of the information I was given when I initially called Dr. Boedefeld's office to setup an appointment. About a week later Dr. Boedefeld's office called me back to inquire about the referral from my primary doctor, and the ease of appointment from that point forward would be a four star rating. Excellent doctor, and excellent staff. The first shots Dr. Boedefeld injected in my back brought me about 75% pain relief, and I am very thankful.

February 11th, 2011

Very caring and personable. Pay attention to details.

January 18th, 2011

Awsome bedside manners. really cares

December 1st, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Boedefeld and his staff in St. Peters to anyone. They were professional and caring and attentive to my needs.