Dr. Michael Boehm MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fort Gordon, GA

October 21st, 2011
Dr. Boehm spends far more time with his patients than any physician I have ever used. He gets to the point and does a thurough exam.

March 21st, 2011
Real Family Doctor
Dr.Boehm has been my Primary for about 10 years now. I am 46 years old. I am in overall good condition no medication or anything. He always does a thorough exam and takes time to talk with me. I have had normal issues over the years, back pain, appendix, ear ache. He has a really taken good care of me and never makes you feel rushed.

February 11th, 2011
Dr. Boehm and his staff are very courteous, and could not be more attentive. They are very helpful and follow better than any other doctor's office I've ever visited. Additionally, Dr. Boehm has always diagnosed our problem quickly and accurately.

November 10th, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
I've been going to Dr Boehm for years now, and I've never had a better doctor. His accuracy in diagnosis is superb. While he may be more quiet than other doctors, I can tell he genuinely cares for his patients. The receptionist always goes out of her way to get me in asap, which I appreciate very much. Everyone who works there is very kind and goes out of their way to help out the patients. I never have to wait long in the waiting room, either. I highly recommend Dr Boehm.