A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bogdan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bogdan, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bogdan, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Lift Mastopexy
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cheek Augmentation
- Chin Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Facial Implants
- Forehead Lift
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mommy Makeover
- Neck Lift
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Post Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdan graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bogdan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Institute For Surgery At Presbyterian Hospit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Bogdan MD and FACS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bogdan practice?
- Dr. Michael Bogdan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bogdan practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Southlake Plastic Surgeons.