Dr. Michael Bogdan, MD
410 N Carroll Ave
Suite #170
Southlake, TX 76092
(817) 380-9623
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Judy's Book.
 |  Choose Dr. Bogdan!!!  |  show details
by T. Brown on Mar 20th, 2014

I did a lot of research when choosing a physician for my Mommy Makeover and went to several consultations. I was most impressed with Dr. Bogdan's before and after photo gallery, especially for the tummy tuck scars. When we went for the consultation we were so impressed with him, his thoroughness, bedside manner and knowledge. He took so much time to talk to me about what results I wanted and any questions I may have. It was the most in depth consultation I had and I was very comfortable with him right away. We decided right then he would do my procedure. I had my surgery in January of 2013, and have been so very happy with my results! My recovery process was good. He followed up with me continually and his office checked in on me as well. I have called and talked to his staff with questions and they were always very glad to help me and he always called me back to be sure my questions had been answered. I have recommended Dr. Bogdan to so many people since my procedure. I recently had my one year follow up and I am so pleased with my results!! I would recommend him to anyone and if I ever needed anything else done I would definitely go back to him!

|  So glad I went with Dr. Bogdan!!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Bogdan. He did my breast augmentation two months ago and he made it as painless as possible. My husband and I went in for a consulation and it took about an hour or maybe even more, because he was very detailed in explaining everything that had to do with the breast augmentation. After visiting with Dr. Bogdan, we went to another doctor in the Dallas area and the consulation was nothing like Dr, Bogdan's. Dr. Bogdan was interested in what my expectations were and what my concerns were. The day before, he and his wife called me to check up on me. On the actual surgery day, he called my husband afterwards to make sure I was doing OK. Anytime I had any concern, I could call him and he would answer my questions IMMEDIATELY! I also had a million questions throughout the whole process and he and his staff, especially Nicole, were very attentive and quick to answer my questions. My husband also felt very at ease with Dr. Bogdan doing my procedure because he was the most attentive and really cared to make sure I didn't look too big with the size that I went. I would highly recommend Dr. Bogdan. He is AMAZING!

|  I love my results!  |  show details
by Victoria Barkate on Jun 28th, 2013

Dr. Bogdan is simply amazing at what he does. I have never felt so at ease and so at peace through the entire journey of getting rhinoplasty done until I went to him. I felt so confident with my decision and myself even while I was going through with it. The results were the best part, he has an eye for precision and really goes that extra mile to do everything in his power to make your request as close to perfect as possible (in my opinion it was perfect). He follows through on what he tells you and actually over delivers your expectations. I bruise EXTREMELY easy and scar even worse, but Dr. Bogdan made the recovery of my bruises and scaring so minimal that even I couldn't tell it was there, honestly. Even my friends and family that have had surgery done by other professionals have never seen better results in their life(their exact words). I am not the kind of person to make someone or something sound overzealous than what it really is, so take it from me when I say how impressive of a job Dr. Bogdan really did. I cant thank him and his team enough they were all so helpful along the way. I love my new nose and even people that don't know i've had surgery literally compliment it out of no where thinking I was born with a "perfect" nose(again their exact words). I highly recommend Dr.Bogdan for anyone that wants to surgery done right and to get exactly what you ask for. You will not regret it.

|  Best Doctor EVER  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

Four stars isn't enough for Dr. Bogdan. He is simply the best. I completely agree with the other reviews. Dr. Bogdan is tremendously gifted as a surgeon. He performed an extended tummy tuck and breast lift during my initial surgery. Three months later, he also performed breast augmentation. (Basically a mommy makeover in two stages.) The results completely surpassed my expectations. I look and feel better than ever. If you are considering plastic surgery, I would strongly urge you to meet with Dr. Bogdan. You will not find a more compassionate, capable, knowledgable, and skilled surgeon anywhere in the DFW area. I also wanted to say that his staff is wonderful. Like most women, I was pretty intimidated and nervous about the whole idea of plastic surgery. However his staff made me feel completely at home at his office. They are wonderful, down to earth women who make you feel like an old friend rather than a patient.

|  Blessedly Gifted  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Dr. Bogdan performed an extended tummy tuck on me, and I can truly say that it has changed my life magnificently. I don't take my dramatic results for granted in the least, as I seriously doubt that another plastic surgeon could have given me the same results. Dr. Bogdan does his own stitching (whereas other doctors may pass that task onto an assistant), and because he's very thorough in that task, it results in a cleaner looking scar - one that's not jagged and crooked. Dr. Bogdan really does embody all that a responsible doctor and caring human being should be. Have a question or concern? He's got an informative answer that anyone can understand but doesn't deliver it in a way that makes you feel 2 inches tall. How refreshing is that?! He's also very generous with his time and doesn't give you the feeling that he's got one foot in the door and the other one out (tapping impatiently!) - you don't get rushed out of an appointment as most doctors tend to do.Let me also say that as someone who once did research for a living, I was definitely thorough in my search for the right plastic surgeon. In fact, I had planned on having consultations with at least 3 different doctors, but that plan was scrapped after my initial consultation with Dr. Bogdan. I just felt that I could completely entrust him with my health before, during, and after surgery (it's hard to put into words - you either feel you can trust your doctor or you don't). He did not let me down at any point, which is especially soothing to the soul after surgery when you're a bit scared about how things will heal. Dr. Bogdan really does have a heart for what he does and he shows it well. Truth be told, I had prayed that God would lead me to a doctor with not only great medical knowledge, but one with a compassionate spirit. Without a doubt, God delivered brilliantly on this one (this is one of my most favorite answers for Him!). Dr. Bogdan truly has a blessed gift, and I'm so thankful to have been on the receiving end. -V.C.

|  Absolutely THE best surgeon, without a doubt!  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Bogdan is simply THE best! My first criteria for choosing a surgeon is their education and credentials, and he is definitely the most qualified in this area, but once you meet him you realize why he is rated so highly...it is the personal service he provides. He is a class act, very professional but also very attentive. He really listens to what you want and provides adequate feedback based on his experience. I needed corrective (emergency) surgery to fix a defective implant, and I was hesitant about switching to silicone, but he walked me through every detail and compared to saline, and then he let me decide based on my preference, not his. He scheduled my surgery ASAP as he understood my immediate concerns. He and his wife, the anesthesiologist, called me the night before surgery for prep and were there every step of the way. Dr. Veve was wonderful, understood my concerns about narcotics and ensured I didn't get sick afterwards. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Love love love Dr. Bogdan!

|  Truly an amazing Surgeon  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

I really can't say enough good things about Dr. BOGDAN and his staff. Don't take my word for it, schedule a consultation with him and you will experience him for yourself. Amazing surgeon, highly skilled, caring, patient, thorough, and the list goes on and on. So thankful that I found him! You will be too!!

|  Absolutely Amazing  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

I can't say anything that the others haven't. This is exactly what a doctor is supposed to be...perfect. Truly life changing.

|  Breast Augmentation, dream come true thanks to Dr. Bogdan!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Bogdan and his staff are truly amazing. During my first consultation I met his assistant Nicole and receptionist Beth who were so nice and helpful, I already felt completely at ease. I then sat down with Dr. Bogdan who was able to answer all my questions in a way that I could understand. I told him that I wanted to look as natural as possible (I am 22 years old, 5'5" and 115 lbs) so he suggested 225cc, no more than 250cc. In fact he insisted that I don't go larger than 250cc due to my very small frame. I met with him a few more times before I made the final decision to go with the surgery. You can really tell he truly cares about each of his patients, and isn't just in it to make as much money as possible. Dr. Bogdan and Nicole were always there when I had questions, whether on phone or in person. I didn't have to pay a dime for the many visits I had before and after surgery. The initial consultation was $100 but was refunded back to me as long as I showed up, although I think Nicole said that policy has changed. I can't express enough how amazing Dr. Bogdan and his staff are just in terms of his bedside manner, his time spent with me, everything. Now comes the time for the surgery. Dr. Bogdan agreed it was best I get 250cc silicone unders, and the inframammary incision so they will look and feel the most natural. He called me the night before to check up on how I was doing and I also talked to his wife, my anesthesiologist. The day of surgery the last thing I remember is talking to his wife, and before I knew it I was on my way home! Now everyone reacts differently to pain. My experience for the 3 days after surgery, were a total breeze!!! No pain at all. Yes I was a little sore and uncomfortable, but that was nothing compared to what I thought it was going to be. I felt so good in fact that I couldn't help but move around and do my daily things, but PLEASE don't do this haha Dr. Bogdan told me I needed to stay in bed but luckily I turned out fine. I am now 6 weeks post-op. My breasts look amazing (and will only get better as time goes on), I look proportionate, and SO happy with my decision! I'm also thrilled that I did not lose nipple sensation. I had some hypersensitivity for a few weeks after surgery, but they're back to normal now. Before surgery, I was COMPLETELY flatchested. I wore a 32A, and couldn't even fill that out. I am now a 34B/32C. Everyone told me that they wished they had gone bigger and that I would too, but honestly I am thrilled with my new size. Dr. Bogdan knew what was best for me.

|  Praises for Dr. Bogdan  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. Bogdan recently performed my breast augmentation in Southlake, Texas. Dr. Bogdan and his staff and associates couldn't be more wonderful. They're kind, attentive, informative, and incredibly easy to work with. Beth, the front office associate, always greeted me with a smile and a kind word. Nicole, the back office associate, was wonderfully comforting and informative and worked with me to find exactly what I was looking for. In addition to the great staff, Dr. Bogdan himself is amazing. I appreciated his conservative suggestion to sizes, and felt like he knew perfectly what I needed to help balance my body proportionately. I had a significant asymmetry which Dr. Bogdan recognized immediately, and then suggested a size that would promote balance and symmetry. The surgery was easy, and the recovery swift, thanks to Dr. Bogdan's attention to detail and suggestions for an easy recovery. I couldn't be more pleased with my results and, just as I thought, Dr. Bogdan's suggested implant size is exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Dr. Bogdan and his Southlake staff. Rachel L. Fisher

|  Best of the best...and then some!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Michael Bodgan is the best doctor anyone could ever ask for (I wish he could be my family doctor as well)! I am truly blessed to have found him to do my procedures for me. Run, don't walk to see him! He and his staff make you feel comfortable the moment you walk into his office. He is gentle and kind and is exceptionally intelligent but does not carry a God complex that other doctors may have. Read over his credentials on his website, and you will see just how brilliant he is! Dr. Bogdan spent over an hour and a half with me during my initial consultation and made sure I didnt have any questions left unanswered. He explained all the procedures thoroughly and went over the complications which may arise. I was confident he would do an excellent job on my procedures (blepharoplasty, abdominoplasty, and breast augmentation). What I did not expect was that he was a pure genius regarding post-surgery pain management. I have gone through 3 c-sections as well as 4 wisdom teeth extractions, so I have a lot of experience with post-surgery recovery pain. I braced myself for a painful recovery. Instead, I ended up with the most amazing recovery possible, and I can honestly say that I felt no pain whatsoever besides the back pain from walking hunched over the first week. Dr. Bogdan and his board certified anesthesiologist wife, Dr. Veve, have a perfect system down for a comfortable surgery. He has even called me personally the first few days after surgery just to make sure I was doing okay. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to see him at any of my follow up appointments. Visits with him are always pleasant, and he always makes sure that I leave with all my questions answered. I am extremely satisfied with my results thanks to his expertise. I would recommend Dr. Bogdan 1000% to anyone (and no, thats not a typoI do recommend him one thousand percent!!!)

Oct 1st, 2011

Totally recommend to anybody. Perfect doctor. Perfect results.

|  mommy makeover  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Dr. Bogdan just performed a breast reduction and tummy tuck for me. I was so nervous and he managed to put me at ease with his confidence. My results are beautiful, but most importantly, Dr. Bogdan has been so great. I had NO PAIN after surgery, and 5 days out the pain has been minimal. He does an amazing job at controlling the pain without making you "loopy" all day. He has called me daily and I feel very taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Bogdan to anyone! He is soft-spoken. But, I would much rather have incredible results by a doctor who really cares, than the life of the party and sub-par results.

|  Ethical, Caring, and Super Talented Doctor  |  show details
by TexasT at Citysearch on Aug 30th, 2011 on citysearch.com

After several unimpressive consults with cosmetic surgeons, I decided to try one more and made an appointment with Dr. Bodgan. I`m happy to say it was my LAST stop and I`m now several months post-op and very pleased with my results. Dr. Bogdan takes plenty of time with you during your consult, answering questions and offering suggestions. One of the things I look for when I step into the office is how the ladies that work there look - do they have balloon lips, frozen faces, or a crazy Joan Rivers face I`m happy to say both ladies at Dr. Bogdan`s office look perfectly natural and normal. If they`ve have any work done, you`d never know. And that`s what I wanted from my surgery experience. Dr. Bogdan is very ethical and will only do what he feels is necessary and will agree to work with you if you both have the same vision and expectations. That is a refreshing attitude when working with a doctor. I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff!

|  So much and more -- Tummy Tuck and Breast Aug.  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

I spent several weeks searching for the right doctor. Being from a "smaller" town, my options were slim. I consulted with several doctors near me, but none of them made me feel comfortable -- their demeanor, the office, the staff, something was always off. Although the Dallas/Southlake region was five hours away from my home, I decided to expand my search there. I read reviews on dozens of physicians in the general area and NONE of them could compare to the gushing remarks received by Dr. Bogdan. After looking at his website several times and speaking to his WONDERFUL assistant Nicole, I set up a "virtual consultation" -- meaning, I was able to have a free consult from home with the use of a few emailed pictures and a telephone call.The virtual consultation went without a hitch. When Dr. Bogdan called me the next day, I was immediately put at ease. His caring nature and vast intelligence was more than apparent and, within ten minutes (out of the hour and fifteen he spent talking to me), I knew he was the doctor for me. I scheduled an appointment a couple days later (as he called me on a Saturday -- his OFF day). Being from out of town, I had my first in-person meeting and pre-op appointment in the same day. His Southlake office is clean, the staff is incredibly kind, and the doctor himself is simply too wonderful for words. I am not the normal patient. I am 21 years young, no children, and a nursing student so I understood all of the procedures very well beforehand. After extensive weight loss, I was left with a "skin suit" that had ailed me for years before I finally decided to have the tummy tuck to give myself the body I'd worked so hard for. In addition, my breasts (deflated-looking and quite unsymmetrical) needed some serious TLC. Dr. Bogdan understood all of this and answered every single question I had and those I never thought of. Pictures were taken for the before, paperwork was done. I went back to the hotel feeling confident everything was going to go perfectly -- and it did.The night before surgery, Dr. Bogdan's wife and anesthesiologist called me to ask me if I had any questions and to ask some of her own (to ensure everything went smoothly the next day). She was very kind and informative, just like her husband. After speaking to her, Dr. Bogdan got on the line and asked me how I was feeling, ensuring I was in a good mindset for the surgery the following morning. His concern for my emotional and physical health is simply astounding.The next day, I went to the hospital and got all checked in, a process which, from walking in to getting into my gown, took less than half an hour. The nurses were gentle and comforting. Dr. Bogdan and his wife both came to see me not long after this. Lines for the surgery were doodled onto my body, he addressed any nervousness I might be having, and, before I knew it, I was waking up in the recovery room. My pain was tended to, I was told everything went smoothly, and not long after that, I was back in the hotel room.My recovery, though not complete (I am a week and a half out of surgery) has gone smoothly. Even though everything is still a smidge swollen and will be for a little while longer, there are no words for how amazing my results are. My breasts' asymmetries are almost completely gone and they look fabulous. My stomach looks the way I wish it would have my entire life (aside from the swelling). My scar is very low, easily concealed, and beautiful already.Any questions I ever had, day or night, at any time, I was able to call Dr. Bogdan and get in touch with him almost immediately. That in and of itself is comforting to know when recovering, and my recovery has gone so well. Today, a SUNDAY, was my last appointment with Dr. Bogdan until six weeks from now. He came in specifically for me to take out my last tummy tuck drain so I will be able to go home tomorrow. He spent time with me and my mother, discussing the days to come, letting me know what to expect, what I could do, and so much more. At the end of my appointment, when Dr. Bogdan went to shake my hand, I gave him a hug instead. I spent my entire life heavy, and after losing all the weight, I still didn't have the body I'd always wanted. He gave it to me. Just writing this portion of my review is making me emotional because the results are so much more than I could have ever hoped for. I have no doubt that, in the months to come, my body is going to look, simply put, perfect. He may have an idea, but really, he has no clue how much he's changed my life already for the better. The point is, Dr. Bogdan is the perfect plastic surgeon in my eyes. Educated, kind, infinitely caring, polite, and, without the shadow of a doubt, extremely talented. His facility, the hospital he chooses to do his work, his staff, and the surgeon himself: perfect. I am so happy, so exultant and on cloud nine, and I'm not even done healing. If I could have him as my physician in every aspect of my life, I would. He's amazing.A little about my procedure: extended tummy tuck WITHOUT muscle repair (no children and good muscles) and a breast augmentation. Pre-op breasts: 34/A. Post-op: 34/C. I know this review is long, but I could have written more. This is an amazing doctor. If you choose him, you will NOT be disappointed, regardless of what the procedure may be.

|  Otoplasty for my son  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

After visiting several surgeons about my son's prominent ears, we decided unanimously to choose Dr. Bogdan, and we are extremely happy with our decision. Dr. Bogdan was very ethical in telling us that only one of my son's ears really needed to be addressed with plastic surgery, and was very detailed in what would be involved to acheive the results we desired.Dr. Bogdan's staff was wonderful with communication and making us feel comfortable in the office. Dr. Bogdan himself was very communicative, always willing to answer questions. He was very thorough from the initial consultation to the pre-op visit. On the day of the surgery, he was on-time and put us all at ease with his calm personality. At the post-op visit we were lucky enough to see instant results, and they just could not have been more perfect. My son is absolutely thrilled and his confidence level is already much better than it was. In addition, Dr. Bogdan has been wonderful with follow up phone calls checking on my son's progress. From start to finish, Dr. Bogdan is just a class act and a highly skilled surgeon. I highly recommend!

|  Good Doctor, but a little overrated  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Dont get me wrong, Dr.Bogden is a great doctor. I live far away and the only reason why we drove that far to see him was all the excellent reviews, which I dont believe was justified. Note, we did not get any procedure done, just the consultation. My wife and I went in for breast augmentation consultation.THE GOOD: Use of iPad and Powerpoint to illustrate. His patients appear to have good results based on pictures compared to other doctors. Pricing seems to be fair.THE OTHER STUFF: He is very soft spoken low key doctor. Great staff, conservative atmosphere. I was expecting a little bit more extroverted personality based on the many reviews and his California, Stanford background. He is very conservative, not the eccentric type (not saying thats bad). I felt he could have been more "husband-friendly". I was doing much of the question asking and that's because my wife does not know how to ask good questions. I just feel some of his comments lead me to believe he just wants to work with the patient. Our objective for her procedure was to benefitboth for my wife and I.I gave him a 2 on accuracy of diagnosing a problem because he did not mention my wife could have done a mini-tummy tuck. We had told him about a C-Section scar and stretch marks. We told him we did not want to do tummy tuck because of the long recovery time and he suggested over the counter anti-scar cream. We told another local doctor the same thing and he said a mini-tummy tuck was a better idea as the recovery time was much faster and the cream does not work that well. The procedure is less evasive even though we would not get the complete benefits of a full tummy tuck. Dr.Bogdan could have a least explained to us this option.We ended up going with a local doctor more eccentric and contemporary atmosphere, with good ratings and recommended by one of my wife's doctor friend which had breast augmentation done there too. Dr.Bogdan is a good doctor. I would send my mom over there if she asked. Remember, he specializes in Rhinoplasy and is conservative. But if you live in the big city, you could prob find a great doctor nearby, just like my wife and I did.

|  The reviews aren't lying!  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2011

Dr. Bogdan is a very professional, skilled plastic surgeon. I used him for a breast augmentation, and could not be happier. His office staff were great, he was great, and the results are even better! I called, got a consultation, and had the surgery all within about a week and a half. I wasn't sure about all of the perfect/near perfect ratings, but from the moment I stepped into his office, I understood why there are so many. Believe what you hear, Dr. Bogdan is an AMAZING plastic surgeon!

|  Skeptical of all the perfect ratings? Don't be.  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

He is literally as close to perfect as surgeons come. With the best of the East coast and West coast training, a real passion for what he does, talent, and extreme intelligence, I wish he could be my doctor for everything in life. I was skeptical of all the perfect ratings, but now I am a believer. His staff is excellent, his anesthesiologist Dr. Veve is great, and he is an amazing surgeon and physician. He knows more than some ENT and primary care doctors I've seen. The hospital he does his work in is amazing as well. I can't say enough good things about this dream team. I had a 9 hour broken jaw surgery once and this was as painless as that- and it was PAINLESS (felt weird, uncomfortable, but I would not say I was actually in pain-both then and with Dr. Bogdan). A surgery without pain is the ultimate stamp of the best of the best surgeon in that field. And it was because he and Dr. Veve control pain early and often so they don't use high dosages. Amazing. Dallas is so lucky to have a surgeon and anesthesiologist team that are so talented in this area.

|  Completely Satisfied  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on May 16th, 2011 on judysbook.com

I researched lower facelift procedures and visited a few surgeons and clinics over a five year period before deciding on Dr Bogdan. He had great reviews and I am a huge fan of the awesome sugery center in Southlake he uses so I decided to g...

|  FEEL CONFIDENT WHEN YOU SELECT DR BODGAN  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

I agree 100% with the other reviewers. He is everything they have described. I had a lower face lift in March of 2011 and I have never been happier. I was amazed at how painless the procedure and recovery were. My husband was as impressed with this doctor as I was and he felt that I was safe and in good hands. I'm an anxious person and I was completely calm and excited even as I was rolling into surgery. I just knew I was with the right surgeon. Zero regrets!

|  Wonderful Surgeon!  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

I had breast augmentation surgery and Dr. Bogdan and Nicole were wonderful!I knew the first time I visited his office that this was the right fit for me. They are very caring, patient and Dr. Bogdan performs excellent work!Overall experience was great! And I am very happy with the results. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

|  Extended Tummy tuck and Breast Lift  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 12th, 2011 on judysbook.com

After 4 term pregnancies and breastfeeding 5 kids, I was far from being happy with the condition my breast and tummy were in despite going to the gym five days a week. After some research, it became obvious to my husband and myself that I n...

by BA patient on Jan 31st, 2011

Dr Bogdan is really the greatest doctor. He is polite, caring, smart, and everything else. He truly spends time with you and never rush. I have several consultations with other PS (even the one most internationally recognize) and only Dr B shows the caring that I would want from a doctor. Not only he is sweet and caring, his work is really a work of art. He is proud of what he does and he does it best. He gives realistic and natural results. I wouldn't go to any other surgeon.

Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Bogdan is very professional, knowledgeable and will walk you through the entire process.He really listens to what you have to say, your concerns and quesions and then takes the time to make sure all your questions are answered and you are comfortable.I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Bogdan and his staff.He made my experience better than i could have imagined.

|  Dr. Bogdan is an amazing artist...a MASTER!  |  show details
by Brenda G. at Judy`sBook on Jan 3rd, 2011 on judysbook.com

|  Dr. Bogdan is an amazing artist...a MASTER!  |  show details
by Brenda G on Jan 2nd, 2011

As a Mommy Makeover patient of Dr. Michael Bogdan's, I think very highly of him, his staff, and the Dr. owned hospital in Southlake, Texas. For 12 years I followed many referrals and made several appointments for consultation, but was never completely comfortable or able to satisfy myself with the work of other Dr.'s. When I met Dr. Bogdan in August of 2010, I knew right away that he was the surgeon for me. Not only did I admire his work, I admired his gentle, yet confident spirit. And as someone that has worked with her husband, there is a lot to be said about a man that is able to work with his wife. She was my anesthesiologist and did a fantastic job! Everyday that my scares fade, I am in awe at the true artistry of Dr. Bogdan. The overall professionalism and care was exceptional, and I could not have asked for a better experience. If ever again I need a plastic surgeon, I will confidently call on Dr. Michael Bogdan.

|  Dr. Michael Bogdan is an amazing artist...a MASTER!  |  show details
by brendag at Citysearch on Jan 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

As a Mommy Makeover patient of Dr. Michael Bogdan`s, I think very highly of him, his staff, and the Dr. owned hospital in Southlake, Texas. For 12 years I followed many referrals and made several appointments for consultation, but was never completely comfortable or able to satisfy myself with the work of other Dr.`s. When I met Dr. Bogdan in August of 2010, I knew right away that he was the surgeon for me. Not only did I admire his work, I admired his gentle, yet confident spirit. And as someone that has worked with her husband, there is a lot to be said about a man that is able to work with his wife. She was my anesthesiologist and did a fantastic job! Everyday that my scares fade, I am in awe at the true artistry of Dr. Bogdan. The overall professionalism and care was exceptional, and I could not have asked for a better experience. If ever again I need a plastic surgeon, I will confidently call on Dr. Michael Bogdan.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  By far best plastic surgeon in dallas fort worth area  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

I had interviewed several doctors for the procedure I had done by Doctor Bogdan. Dr. Bogdan was so great there was no question as to who I would go to. His staff is friendly, and accurate, he is very professional, has a great bedside manner. He is very maticulous, which in this field is perfect.He is also very informative and actually cares about your concerns. He exceded my expectaions in every area. I am so happy with my results. I had lipo under my chin and an anchor breast lift. "Amazing" is the best way to describe the transformation. I will be refering him to all of my friends.

|  The Best Plastic Surgeon. Ever.  |  show details
by MarshMallow at Citysearch on Oct 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The town I live in is small, and I wouldn`t trust anyone in the area to do anything to my body. I wanted a breast augmentation, it was something that I had been wanting for a few years, and something that I have put a lot of thought into. I began my search online. I would find doctors in the bigger cities of Texas, and I`d start to look at their before and after photos. I wasn`t impressed. Then I found Dr. Bogdan. His before and afters were by far the best I had come across. He had the best and most informative website. It made me feel like he knew what he was talking about, and that he cared about his patients and their results.I requested a consult. Since I lived so far away, they let me do a virtual consult. I sent in pictures, and then we talked on the phone about what I wanted to acheive with the surgery. What results would be realistic and what would be unrealistic. The office was calm, clean, and extremely professional. At the pre-op appointment, we went back over what I wanted, and Dr. Bogdan suggested what implant sizes he thought I should consider. The day of the surgery, everything went smooth and quickly. The nurses were so nice, and quite funny. Everyone was so wonderful at making me laugh that I didn`t even feel nervous. Before I knew it I was waking up to people telling me that everything went well. The next few days are a bit blurry. Dr. Bogdans aftercare instructions were amazing. If I had any questions all I had to do was call the office, and any confusion would be cleared up. He and his staff have continued to check up on me to make sure that everything is going fine. I haven`t fully healed, but already my results are about a million times better than I ever could have imagined them being. I cant get over how friendly everyone was who helped with my surgery, and the care that I have recieved after my surgery. Dr. Bogdan and his staff truly care about their patients. My experience was so great, that even if I moved half way across the world, I`d come all the way back to Dallas to have Dr. Bogdan work on me if I ever had anything else that I wanted to get altered on my body. Everything was just absolutely fantastic. There isn`t a single part that was unsatisfactory or regrettable.

Oct 5th, 2010

An amazing doctor..can't be more helpful,professional and genuine.Highly recommend!

|  Bogdan rocks  |  show details
by joanne groshardt on Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Michael Bogdan was wonderful with my consultation for a tummy tuck. He told me exactly what would happen and did not talk down to me. He answered every question and never acted irritated or God-like as many physicians do. My surgery was scheduled at Harris Hospital and I would plan to stay at least one night to be monitored. A week later, he sent me a detailed packet that described everything and what I needed to do before, what he would do, and how I would be taken care of after the surgery. The instructions said I had to be off Methotrexate a month before and after the surgery because it would prevent me from healing normally after the surgery. When I spoke to Dr. Bogdan, he was concerned about my rheumatoid arthritis getting worse with out the med and kept insisting we had to rethink the surgery for my health. Dr. Bodgan personally spoke to my arthritis physician who suggested we postpone the surgery for six months to a year, which I plan to do.

|  Best doctor and staff!  |  show details
by Jen on Sep 17th, 2010

Dr. Bogdan and his staff were amazing from my very first visit. He spent a lot of time with me listening to my concerns, answering all of my questions and educating me. I scheduled a tummy tuck and the outcome has exceeded all of my expectations. Dr. Bogdan and his staff are so kind and caring! I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

|  The BESTplastic surgeon in Southlake, AH-MAZING!!  |  show details
by ReginaH35 at Citysearch on Aug 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have been considering a breast augmentation for years. After turning 35yrs old and breast feeding two babies, I decided it was time to get what I wanted. I started researching online for plastic surgeons in the Grapevine Southlake, TX area. I didn`t want just any plastic surgeon, I wanted a surgeon, board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. After reviewing education and medical board license information, I made appointments for consults with three different plastic surgeons. Dr Michael Bogdan was the last of the three surgeons I consulted. After that appointment, my breast augmentation was scheduled.I immediately felt comfortable with Dr Bogdan and liked his demeanor. He is extremely professional, from the initial consult and all the way through to my current post-op appointments . I knew Dr Bogdan`s medical education was extensive and impressive before my first appointment. The consult just proved how well educated he is and his love for aesthetic plastic surgery. I left my first appointment with a better understanding of a breast augmentation, types of implants sizes, shapes and profile and what was appropriate for me. I left his office with information that was more clear to understand and helpful than my other two surgeon consults. There was another thing about Dr Bogdan that was very different from my other consults, the implant size he recommended for me. I was very clear with all three surgeons of what I wanted to achieve for my breast augmentation. I am a 35yr old wife and mom to two little girls. I wanted to have a nice full cup size that had a natural appearance. I wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin and look proportionate for my body type. I did not want huge big boobs that screamed \"these are paid for\". It seemed as if the other two surgeons did not even listen to what I wanted or said. It was more like they wanted me to have what they wanted to give me. Dr Bogdan really listened to what I had to say. He recommended an implant size 100-150cc smaller. Dr Bogdan gave me the exact results I was hoping to achieve from a breast augmentation. I went from a barely A cup to a beautiful natural looking full C cup. The during and after care was amazing. It is all of the small details that Dr Bogdan and his staff focus on and care about. I was very surprised to hear my phone ring at 9 the night before my procedure. It was Dr Bogdan checking in to see if i was feeling nervous. He even called my husband the evening after my procedure to check on me. Two days later I opened my door to see a beautiful floral arrangement. It had a card from his office wishing me a speedy recovery. I haven`t mentioned his staff much, it`s not for a lack of their greatness. It is simply because I actually had so much one on one contact with Dr Bogdan himself through the whole process. His staff of Nicole & Ellen are just as wonderful and helpful. I truly can`t thank them enough for an amazing experience. I am still impressed with how helpful and sweet they are. Dr Bogdan and his staff are the BEST in my opinion

|  BA Surgery. Extremely happy with results.  |  show details
by 35 yrs old. Mother of 2. on Aug 8th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Bodgan. He is so professional and patient, asnwering all my questions and concerns. He was great at listening to what I wanted out of the surgery and the look and size I was going for. Very clear with expectations and process. Excellent staff as well. Follow ups were easy and fast. All the information I needed was provided to me weeks before surgery, so I was prepared.

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Bogdan and his staff are simply fantastic! I can not say enough positive things about my overall experience and surgery. He is the best!

Feb 14th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Bogdan. His attention to detail from start to finish was greatly appreciated. He and his staff spent as much time as I needed to fully explain the process and answer any question I had. Very professional!!!

|  An Overall Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2010

Dr. Bogdan was very professional and straight-forward with me when I went for a consultation for a breast augmentation procedure. I am a graduate student in biomedical science research, so the overall post-operative effects of this type of surgery were of greatest importance to me. I was assured through every step that he would make the best decision based on what I had described to acheive by this procedure, even if that meant changing the size of the implant in surgery. I have had zero complications and could not be happier with my results. I also know that if anything beyond Dr. Bogdan's control were to occur post-operatively, I would not choose anyone else to repair or revise my procedure. He truly is a great surgeon, and his secretary, Nicole, was a pleasing phone call away if I had any questions (and I had plenty!). Overall, my experience was great and even if you are still searching for your surgeon to perform your desired procedure, you would not be wasting your time to visit him for a consultation. Good luck!

|  What an amazing doctor!  |  show details
by Melissa on Sep 9th, 2009

I saw Dr. Bogdan for a breast augmentation in July 2009. I was so impressed with his professionalism, intelligence, and kind demeanor. He spent so much time with me to discuss the procedure and to answer any of my questions. Nicole, the Patient Care Coordinator, was wonderal as well. I am so happy with the results. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

|  Great caring doctor  |  show details
by Very happy patient on Aug 21st, 2009

I went in for breast augmentation, this has been something that I had been researching for years. After consulting with a few doctors in the area, I felt most comfortable with Dr. Bogdan and knew that I had made a great choice. He was very caring and answered any and every question I had to make sure that I felt comfortable and was fully aware of everything prior to undergoing the surgery. Great, great, great doctor and would recommend him!

|  I had a breast lift and body lift  |  show details
by tlcnp on Jul 6th, 2009

I first met with Dr. Michael Bogdan July, 2008 for a consultation for a breast lift (I had lost a significant amount of weight resulting in sagging breasts). I had met with other surgeons but had not yet decided on one. Immediately after meeting Dr. Bogdan, I noted that he was different. He answered all of my questions and explained the procedure completely. He has a very calm, friendly demeanor. I had breast lift surgery with exchange of my saline implants for silicone implants August, 2008 (my saline implants were placed many years ago by another surgeon in another state). I wanted silicone implants because to me they feel more like breast tissue and silicone wasn't an option years ago. I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the results. My breasts look and feel completely natural. The results really are amazing. Since then I have had another surgery, a body lift. Again, needed due to sagging skin around lower stomach and and buttocks, also due to weight loss. I just had this surgery two weeks ago. Even though I still have some swelling the results are amazing. All of my loose skin has been removed and I feel like a new woman. Throughout this process, Dr. Bogdan continued to be consistent in every way. I will be having additional surgery with Dr. Bogdan in the future

|  Tummy Tuck & Breast Reduction  |  show details
by R.A. on Jun 26th, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Bogdan to anyone who is thinking about having plastic surgery. He is very professional, honest and the most caring doctor I ever known.I had several big scars due to my previous medical surgeries and C-section along with excess skin and stretch marks because of my two pregnancies. Also, I had back pain, which was caused by my large breasts, and got worse with every pregnancy and breast feeding.Dr. Bogdan did an excellent job, and the results are much better than I couldve imagined. All my scars and stretch marks are gone and now I have a flat tummy. I am also extremely pleased with the result of my breast reduction and in addition, my back pain is gone. He did an awesome job taking care of me before and after surgery. He called to check on me himself so many times and he was always there when I needed him. My entire experience with Dr. Bogdan was exceptional!I feel forever grateful to have him as my doctor, and be able to count on him whenever needed.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2009

My Rhinoplasty surgery went extremely well. I met with Dr. Bogdan for my consultation, and he was wonderful. He explained the procedure in great detail, answered all my questions, and came across extremely confident in his ability to improve my nose to my liking. I did consult with another surgeon, but I felt so great about my meeting with Dr. Bogdan that it was an easy choice to have him do my surgery. Prior to the day of my surgery, I read so many stories online regarding other peoples experiences that I was super nervous the day of my surgery. Everyone at the surgery center was fantastic however, and Dr. Bodgan checked on me prior to surgery to answer any last minute questions and put my nerves at ease. I was also pleasantly surprised by the ease of my recovery period. Although I had some discomfort from having to sleep a certain way and breathe out of my mouth for a couple weeks, I felt very little pain throughout my recovery. Now a month after my surgery, my nose is still a little swollen, but Im very pleased with the outcome. My nose looks very natural and Dr. Bogdan did a great job. I would recommend Dr. Bogdan to anyone looking to have Rhinoplasty done. Not only was he confident in his ability to provide great results, but he was very professional and compassionate.

Mar 31st, 2009

Dr. Bogdan is a wonderful doctor. It is very hard to find such a professional, knowledgeable, kind and caring doctor.

|  Dr. Margaret Veve  |  show details
by Margaret Veve on Dec 7th, 2008

Dr. Bogdan was caring, professional and skilled. The abdominoplasty went just as he said and the result was perfect.