Dr. Michael Bohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bohan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Bohan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2016

Dr Bohan is a condescending, pompous, dismissive jerk. In the middle of a crisis and in the midst of my addiction, he told me that he could no longer treat me since I was questioning him and not following his direction. PLEASE do not waste your time on him unless you are in complete recovery

December 23rd, 2015

Outstanding

Literally the best Dr. I have ever seen. Excellent bedside manner and compassion

October 3rd, 2013

Oldie locks

Seems like a kindly old man but in truth he seems to think, like so many other psychiatrists, that "one-size-fits-all" when it comes to treatment for addiction. When I needed him most, he got angry that I didn't "comply" with the prescription. I was so high from the prescription I wasn't objective enough to taper. An experienced psychiatrist should understand and expect to try again and maybe again. What's it to them if you fail the first time? He said I could come back if I kicked and just be seen for depression. But his miserable staff would not let me either talk to him or make an appointment saying my "case is closed for non-compliance". I'm a 58 year old man with legitimate serious pain in several locations--not a kid just out for kicks. It's unconscionable to just abandon me at that time as if to say "go commit crime, we don't care". I told the staff member I would say this on the net and she said "do what you think you have to do". Maybe the doctor would have seen me, but those miserable staffers love their little authority and don't think or care of the consequences to the patient or the trouble it might cause legally and socially. Until then everything was courteous. Pick someone else who won't throw you to the street if you don't fit the one-size-fits-all treatment.

July 7th, 2009

Knows a lot about chemical dependency. Very caring and understanding. Dedicated to his work and really believes in it.

December 10th, 2015