Michael Bohley Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Michael Bohley?

very good

Posted on November 13th, 2017

excellent

Absolutely no regrets!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

From initial consultation to final appointment, my experience has been fantastic. During the consultation Dr Bohley worked with me to understand what my desires were but then also add his expertise to make sure the end result was perfect. He was able to talk to the changes I was hoping for but also advise and guide on items I had not even thought about. I waited years to make this decision and I am so happy I finally did and went with Dr Bohley's team!

my experience has been great

Posted on November 10th, 2017

dr bohely is amazing!! he is the most sweetest man and he listens to what you have to say......if you find u are not for some reason happy w your results he is more then willing to go out of his way to make you happy and fix what you are not happy with. he has been so amazing and he is super patient....i highly recommend him

2nd Augmentation

Posted on November 10th, 2017

From the first exam I felt at ease with Dr. Bohley he was very patient & willing to listen to my worries & concerns from my previous breast augmentation. Which was wonderful that he was honesty & explained what he could and couldn't do & suggested how far we should go with sizing. The entire staff is friendly & helpful. Plus the facility is clean & modern. Thank YOU!!!

listened

Posted on November 10th, 2017

very happy with results, exactly what i asked for.

Wonderful experience!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr. Bohley was so great! From the first appointment to my last he has made this a life changing experience! i couldn't have asked for a better result.

my experience has been great

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I recommend Dr. Bohley to everyone!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I had been wanting to get breast implants since I was in high school, I never felt proportionate. After graduating grad school I decided that I was going to do the surgery. I went to one other doctor before I went to Bohley to get an idea. The first doctor wanted charged for a lot of aspects that probably shouldn't be charged. I felt WAY more comfortable with Bohley and am so happy I went with him and my results. I highly suggest Dr. Bohley to everyone wanting to get breast augmentation done!!

The best Plastic Surgeon in the NW

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr. Bohley is not only an amazing plastic surgeon, he is sincere, warm, kind and just overall a lovely man. I am extremely pleased with the work he did on me. Thanks Dr. Bholey!

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Dr. Bohley is a very wonderful and caring doctor who has your best interest at heart. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Bohley and he has always treated me with the utmost respect. He has always been willing to spend time with me, answered all my concerns and questions. I feel very at ease with Dr. Bohley and would recommend his service to anyone.

Dr. Bohley changed my life

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I had three procedures done, and Dr. Rippey was part of the operation. The revised my ileostomy, removed skin (I have lost 115 pounds), reattached my abdominal muscles and removed one deflated implant and the other as well after removing the liquid from it. I am here at my 2 week check up, and I am here to tell you, Dr. Bohley is the best, and just a good happy caring, genuine guy! much love!

Very Happy with the results