A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bolesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bolesta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bolesta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolesta graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bolesta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolesta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bolesta practice?
Dr. Michael Bolesta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.