Learn more about Dr. Michael Bolesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bolesta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolesta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolesta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bolesta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolesta graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bolesta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Bolesta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bolesta practice?
- Dr. Michael Bolesta has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Bolesta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.