Learn more about Dr. Michael Bolesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bolesta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolesta
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Bolesta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bolesta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolesta graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bolesta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Bolesta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bolesta practice?
- Dr. Michael Bolesta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bolesta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.