Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Bolognese
Dr. Michael Bolognese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gaithersburg, MD, with another office in Bethesda, MD. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Bolognese is affiliated with Shady Grove Adventist Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Bolognese has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
Dr. Michael Bolognese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gaithersburg, MD.
Dr. Joan Postow
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Gaithersburg, MD 0.24 mi22
Dr. Michael Barth
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Gaithersburg, MD 0.43 mi29
Dr. Steven Marshak
Rockville, MD 0.46 mi22