A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bolognese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bolognese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolognese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bolognese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bolognese MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Bolognese practice?
- Dr. Michael Bolognese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bolognese practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery Village, MD.
See Bethesda Endocrinologists.