A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bommarito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bommarito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bommarito
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bommarito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bommarito, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bommarito graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bommarito has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Bommarito MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bommarito practice?
- Dr. Michael Bommarito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bommarito practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Decatur, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Pulmonologists, Decatur Critical Care Practitioners, and Decatur Sleep Medicine Doctors.