A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bommarito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bommarito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bommarito, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bommarito graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bommarito has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Bommarito MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bommarito practice?
- Dr. Michael Bommarito has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bommarito practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Pulmonologists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Sleep Medicine Doctors.