A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bonomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonomo
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bonomo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bonomo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonomo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bonomo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Bonomo MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Bonomo practice?
- Dr. Michael Bonomo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bonomo practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.