A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bookman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bookman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bookman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bookman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Bookman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bookman practice?
- Dr. Michael Bookman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bookman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.