A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Bookman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Bookman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bookman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bookman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Bookman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bookman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bookman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Bookman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Bookman practice?
- Dr. Michael Bookman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Bookman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Oncologists.