A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boone, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Irwin Boone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Boone practice?
- Dr. Michael Boone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boone practices Ophthalmology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Ophthalmologists.