A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boone, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Boone practice?
Dr. Michael Boone practices Ophthalmology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Ophthalmologists.