Learn more about Dr. Michael Boone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boone, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Boone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Boone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boone graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Irwin Boone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Boone practice?
- Dr. Michael Boone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boone practices Ophthalmology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Ophthalmologists.