A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boothe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothe graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boothe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lenwood Boothe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Boothe practice?
- Dr. Michael Boothe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Boothe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.