Dr. Michael Borja MD Patient Reviews

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

January 27th, 2015
Wonderful pediatrician!
Dr. Borja has been my pediatrician for over 10 years! All 3 of my children are patients, as Dr. Borja even cared for my premature infant in the nursery after I gave birth & my son is now 11 years old. From Susan, his caring & sweet receptionist to his 2 medical assistants, you are greeted with smiles & professionalism. Dr. Borja has never made me feel rushed, he comes in, listens to my concerns & won't hesitate to call or send us to specialist if he feels uncertain of a diagnosis. Recently my 11 year old was sick, I took him to see Dr. Borja (can usually get an appointment on the day I call) the doctor actually called me for 3 days straight just to check on my son. But that is typical for him. The only thing negative I could say is sometimes you can end up waiting a little longer than I'd like, but you have to keep in mind that his office is a solo practice, so during a very busy day, there can be a wait. But all in all, I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else & HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!