A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Borkon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Borkon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borkon
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Borkon, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Borkon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Michael Borkon MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. A M. Borkon practice?
- Dr. A Borkon has 1 office location.
Dr. A Borkon practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.