A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Borkon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Borkon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borkon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borkon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Borkon, MD is board certified in Surgical Critical Care and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Borkon graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Borkon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Michael Borkon MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. A M. Borkon practice?
- Dr. A Borkon has 1 office location.
Dr. A Borkon practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.