Dr. Michael Borofsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Borofsky?

October 2nd, 2017

Caring, intuitive doctor

Dr. Borofsky is one doctor who I can rely on. He is easy to talk to, accepts what you have to say and diagnoses me with accuracy and speed. If he's puzzled, he continues testing until he finds the answers. He is very concerned about his patients. I feel like he coordinates all my health issues; explaining how the different bodily systems work together. He doesn't hesitate to consult with another doctor, or refer me to one in another area, that may help my condition.

February 23rd, 2016

DON'T SETTLE

Gossiping about me, his patient, acting like a prepubecent little boy. Zero on professionalism. Massive Zero after treating me for 14 years. Boy did I settle.

February 6th, 2016

Ego does not help patients

Was sent in 2008 after an MRI. The Doctor reading the MRI suspected rheumatoid arthritis. Dr.B. claimed the other doctor wasn't as "good" a doctor as he is and that he obviously had no idea what he was talking about. He didn't order any tests or do any follow up and totally dismissed it....he told me in no uncertain terms that I DID NOT have RA. Guess what? I HAVE RA - and COULD have been being treated for 8 years. It has now caused irreversible damage to my bones, made me totally disabled and unable to work, and WILL significantly SHORTEN MY LIFE. I WILL DIE YEARS before I would have had I been treated 8 yrs ago. All because Dr. B. was more concerned with his OVER-INFLATED EGO than he is with his patients' health and well-being. How much is YOUR LIFE worth? Because I guarantee you, this doctor isn't losing ANY sleep about having already CRIPPLED me and TAKEN YEARS of my life away from me and my family. In fact, he's laughing all the way to the bank.

March 18th, 2015

Love this Doctor!

I love Dr. Borofsky and his staff. They have always gotten me in to see the doctor any time I have a problem and been friendly and helpful and pleasant as well as professional and helped me medically. I know that Dr. B is a bit 'quirky' but I really enjoy his personality. Before I met him so many people told me they didn't like him that it worried me, but I have had nothing but praise for him and his whole staff. I have been going to him for 6 years now and the change in my arthritis is remarkable. I used to use a scooter and now I can walk. I credit him for me great successes.

October 11th, 2012

Competent, caring, kind physician. No problem discussing treatment or medications

I've been patient for almost 11yrs and only once did I have an "off" visit with Dr.B. Very caring, willing to check into newer treatments, etc. Highly recommend him and his staff.

May 4th, 2012

worst doctor ever

Long wait times. Never has labs reviewed before an appointment. Does not answer patient questions. He is rude.

July 30th, 2010

Not Crazy about this Fussy Doctor

Dr. Borofsky had been my doctor for fibromyalgia for many years. When I had trouble making payments he cut me off as a patient, with NO hesitation. He has a very curt and impolite manner, and does not listen to his patients' opinions. He actually told every doctor at this practice that they could not take me on as a patient. All because I had trouble making payments. I think nothing of him.

December 27th, 2016