Dr. Michael Borok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Borok?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Borok?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

Knows what he's doing

I had 2 different GP doctors tell me a spot on my back was eczema. Went to Dr. Borok and he diagnosed it as a skin cancer. He also found another smaller one. He removed both. I have been to other dermatologists but have found that Dr. Borok gets the job done.

November 4th, 2015

Incompetent office staff

Office staff does not take care of patient needs in a timely fashion. They had not even gotten my copies of my MR for my follow up appointment. They just waste your time. Avoid this office at all costs!

November 19th, 2012

he is not a good doctor . he does,t know what he is doing

July 27th, 2010

A total disgrace

I went as a new patient to Dr. Borok and wanted him to check my fair skin and address any concerns and give him my background. Dr. Borok didn't give me eye contact much and I felt rushed during my visit. I had to remind him to please check my legs and chest as he seemed be only concerned with removing a mole I had. A procedure costing $140. But I told him I have a history of basil cell and to please check carefully but he just skimmed over me with his naked eye and said 'looks fine'. I then asked about my acne and he gave me several free samples and 2 very expensive perscriptions to fill. He offered to do some wart removal and another removal on my neck for only $160 I told him I'd have to wait for my next payday and appreciated the nice deal he offered me. I then paid in full cash and left the office. An hour later Dr. Borak called me and said "I gave you the wrong price, it will be $260. I then said, well, I cannot afford that, why would you want to change on me like that? and his reply was "I spent alot of time with you and gave you many free samples so you need to put that into consideration too". I was beside myself. It was our initial appointment of getting to know my background and current concerns. How was that too much time? I will never trust my body and health to a man who calls himself a professional and doesn't care about individuals but rather how much revenue he ultimately receives. It's a disgrace. There are so many more to choose from. He's not worth it.

July 20th, 2010

My husband was seen by Dr. Borok last year. Just one look with my husband's skin disorder, he already knows what it was and got cured. Now my daughter has some warts bothering her, my husband recommended her to see him. He went with my daughter and removed all my daughters warts. My daughter is very happy. My husband highly recommended Dr. Borok. He speaks highly of him after seeing my daughter. The care he gave our family is exceptional!

May 25th, 2017