Dr. Michael Borookhim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Borookhim?

We have seen the Doctor for about a year and my partner and I are

Posted on January 10th, 2012

both very happy with his and his staff. He takes his time, asks a lot of questions, does thorough exams and is usually conservative in prescribing medications. Tends to be a minimalist in regards to medications we like. Is an advocate of preventative care and exercise and diet. Overall, great experience.

Dr. Borookhim is the real deal

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Dr. Borookhim is awesome. I went to him after Cedar's Orthopedics suggested going to him for my PRE-OP before surgery. When I went I wasn't sure what kind of doctor to expect but Dr. Borookhim is a real cool guy. He is someone who really engaged me and was concerned about my health. He was so real with me and the way he communicated with me made me build a sense of confidence and trust in him. Before I walked out of the office I told him I wanted him to be my primary care physician. Dr. Borookhim is a scholar, an expert, and he is extremely personable. I highly recommend him and don't be afraid to ask questions and engage in conversation with him.. he is awesome!! Thanks Dr. B.. be cool..

Great Experience

Posted on January 16th, 2009

I have been to the doctors office three times and have always had a pleasant experience. There was no wait time to speak off as he plans accordingly and he has been easy to get a hold off when I have called him on a few occasions. He feels like a friend and is not judgmental which is rare.

Posted on January 13th, 2016