A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Borucki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Borucki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Borucki, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borucki graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borucki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Ut Health Center At Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Borucki MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Borucki practice?
- Dr. Michael Borucki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Borucki practices Infectious Disease near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Tyler Infectious Disease Doctors.