Dr. Michael Borucki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Borucki?

June 19th, 2017

Tries to be jolly, but can lose his temper and use overly stern, raised voice at you with no apparent warning. If there's an issue you mention that he isn't addressing or doesn't believe.

I saw him over a period of it seems like at least a couple years. He knew I had a severe shoulder injury. There was an MRI to prove it. Yet when I would bring up the fact that it still hurt, which I did when we met every three months, he would all but ignore the issue. Until one time he got real grizzly with me saying if I ask him again he's going to stop treating me even with the tiny amount of medication he was allotting me/drop me as a patient altogether. He didn't even allow me to finish my question. I apologized, but then realized I had nothing to apologize about and informed him that if he had allowed me to finish my sentence I didn't think what I was asking was difficult at all. When I told him this. He backed off, and said he would agree to that next time. Needless to say I never saw him again. Changed my PCP and said goodbye to him! POOR BEDSIDE MANNER. DOESN'T CARE! Even with MRI Proof of pain with notes from the MRI Dr. stating it's a severe injury.

November 5th, 2010

I've never felt so and cared about by my Dr. until I met Dr.B. He is a very kind understanding friend and Dr. I really miss being his patient no one else no what I need, no one, cares about my health the way he did. Ever since he,s left.it's been me and GOD and the love and prayers of family and friends...Dr.B, If u see this HELLO..I MISS U If u r not seeing patients.can u please refer me to a Dr. as good and caring as u....HOPE to here from u soon....

August 20th, 2009

I love everything about Dr. Borucki. He's the most caring, compassionate & well informed doctors I've ever had. He's patient & doesn't rush me. Answers all of my questions. He's not just my doctor, he's a friend. And I will find him. Told him I would & I will. Great Doctor! Great Man! God Bless you Dr. B.

March 3rd, 2016